Get real-time retrosynthesis and forward synthesis pathing for new molecules. Constrain each reaction to least number of steps, availability of raw materials, relative cost, and efficiency. Let us help drive discovery of new compounds.
Input molecules via smiles, cas, or common name, and let the algorithm do the work.
Contact us today at email@example.com for access to the portal.
We are partnered with many global leading research laboratories and manufacturing plants to produce speciality compounds on the mg to kg scale depending on your need.
Our team is dedicated to finding the right solution to fit your outsourcing needs. We fully project manage the development and release of new products from procurement to manufacturing and maintain the highest quality throughout the process.
We specilize in helping scale up from laboratory scale through pilot scale batches to production manufacturing scale at our partner laboratories. We model the chemical kenetics to provide best scale up procedures without increasing loss.
Quality is assured with end-to-end testing
We maintain strict controls on quality and cost throughout the process to best approach our clients scale up goals. All products are also tested by an independent third party laboratory before being certified for release.
Please subscribe now to get the latest updates and development from Labtek. We will not share your information with advertisers and will only contact you with information relevant to our company.
How to use the chemical structure software above:
1. Using your mouse, select the structure you want to start with along the bottom, or single bonds on the left hand side
2. You can add double and triple bonds by clicking the same single bond two or three times, or can add the required bond using the drop down options. You can also specify the stereochemistry you require under this menu.
3. You can choose any of the most common elements along the right hand side and add them where needed.
4. If you make a mistake, use the erase tool to remove the bond, or the undo function to undo the last change.
5. Click on the Save icon to generate the MDL Molfile or Smiles as required. You can also copy the MDL Molfile or Smiles directly by using the select tool and highlighting the compound.
6. Please past the relative information in the form below or download and attach the structure file created. We will be happy to respond with you shortly.